1. Permitted Use of the Site
2. Prohibited Use of the Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- copy, modify, or create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, or reverse assemble, the Site in any way, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers”) that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to Indian Microfinance servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Indian Microfinance website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other website or webpage; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Indian Microfinance for use in accessing the Site; or
- use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is based upon proprietary Indian Microfinance technology and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Indian Microfinance or its licensors (if any).
Indian Microfinance owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means.
Indian Microfinance logos, and other marks used by Indian Microfinance from time to time are trademarks and the property of Indian Microfinance. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the various sites owned and operated by Indian Microfinance are protected trade dress. You do not receive any right or license to use the foregoing.
Indian Microfinance may use and incorporate into the Site or the Indian Microfinance any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
4. Information and Materials You Post or Provide
You represent that you have all rights, titles, and interests to materials you post on the Site or provide to Indian Microfinance (“Materials”), including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance, or license from any third party (such as, but not limited to, any release related to rights of privacy or publicity) necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the Materials, and that posting such Materials does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right recognized by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity.
You further represent and warrant that you are who you say you are, that you have not submitted fictitious, false, or inaccurate information about yourself, and that all information contained in the posted Materials is true and your own work or work you are authorized to submit, and that the posted Materials do not contain any threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic, material, or other material that would violate any other applicable law or regulation.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
Links on the Site to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Indian Microfinanceof the third party, the third-party website, or the information there.
6. Downloading Files
Indian Microfinance cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files, or programs.
7. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
INDIAN MICROFINANCE AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND.
INDIAN MICROFINANCE AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NO STATEMENT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM INDIAN MICROFINANCE IN ANY MEANS OR FASHION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL INDIAN MICROFINANCE AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF INDIAN MICROFINANCE OR ANY OF INDIAN MICROFINANCEUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INDIAN MICROFINANCE IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU, YOUR ORGANIZATION, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM, OR DAMAGE YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF INDIAN MICROFINANCE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS SHALL IN ALL CASES BE LIMITED TO HUNDRED RUPEES; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT SUCH LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
9. General Provisions
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Indian Microfinance therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Indian Microfinance does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions will be corrected.